The stylish Elixir O2H corkscrew creates two points of leverage for effortless opening. Serrated knife cuts through tough foil and coated spiral worm ensures easy cork removal. Also, its sleek, all-black design creates a striking contrast against the vivid corkscrew worm.
- Double-boot arm creates two points of leverage for effortless opening.
- Coated non-stick worm ensures easy cork removal.
- Serrated steel knife cuts through the thickest of foils.
- Matte black finish
1. Screw the worm into the cork leaving 1 or 2 turns of the worm exposed.
2. Place the upper boot on the lip of the bottle and pull up on the arm.
3. Lower the arm.
4. Place the lower boot onto the lip of the bottle and again pull up on the arm.
5. The cork will now glide all the way out of the bottle.